Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Here we go again!


Obviously I haven't kept up with my New Years resolution to keep this updated but I'd like to think I have a good excuse this time. For any who are interested, my dad is doing well. He was moved to a care center facility for physical therapy as well as around the clock care over the weekend and things are looking up. He's in pretty good spirits, (all things considered) we just need to give him time to heal.
In other news, Macoll was baptised since I last updated. I can't believe I have a child that old! I'm so proud of her. She's really taking the whole accountability thing very seriously. She is such a good example to her younger brothers. It was such a fun day.

4 comments:

Amber Thompson said...

Wow, she was baptised? When did you guys do that? I bet it was nice.
I was actually thinking about you today while I was driving to work, wondering how you and your dad were doing.
Glad things are well.

kdance10 said...

Hey tausha, i found your blog:) Your kids pictures are darling

Amanda Miller said...

I can't believe you have an eight year old either. It seems we just were that age, doesn't it?

April said...

Didn't know you had a blog! It's cute. How time flies huh? It doesn't slow down before you know she will be a teenager-scary. April